Appeal Against Bro B-I's Suspension

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by jonlkj, 20 December 2012.

1. joseph77

joseph77 Registered Member

Dear all ,

I agree that Buddho SHOULD not be the one who suspend B1 if wanna look professional .

But let's be fair with Buddho.

If he decided to go ahead to suspend B1 by power of the aurthority of being a moderator. It is his right too, isn't it?

I am one of those who requested B1 to come back during the first suspension and do follow up with ppos, b1 till now.

But B1 came back with a BULL TOZER mentality, fueled by someone behind, with hostility towards all who disagree with him.

Debate with a friendship spirit is healthy and encouraged but argue to the point of pointing fingers, calling names is another.

B1 as well as Buddho did have crossed the line of professionism and buddhistical ethics .

I assumed we are Buddhists here and the fruits of the karma for all the skillfulness and unskillness of our word and the ways we put it and the motive behind will catch up with us.

2. Bliss

Bliss Registered Member

Just like Buddho himself said, if cant take the hit dont go into the "arena".

What now ?

3. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Bro Joseph77, totally agreed both are indeed in the wrong.So, penalty should not be one sided.One is calling the other - dun be a fool, the other is calling his counterpart childish.I dun like to comment but must be fair to both sides.Police catch thieves is his job but abuse of his power is wrong also. That is what the internal affairs is for- just using as an example with no intention of referring to anyone. Let's hope both parties learn a lesson that tongue n words is like fire,has the power to kill or heal.Start no sparks in the first place, there should be no fire. Authority comes with higher responsibility also.

4. joseph77

joseph77 Registered Member

Perhaps the moderators themselves can do some improvement should such issue arise again.

But it is still my desire to share with all that buddhism have come a long way of tolerance toward good teachings even if they may not comes from the mouth of Buddha.

That shows the generosity and big heart of Buddhism in general.

Being tolerance does not mean to kiss our brain goodbye.
    In the most ideal state of condition , truth is truth, lie is lie. It's is very easy and simple but in reality, not everyone spirituality has reached the state of seeing things as they are.

Thus, there are various form of Buddhist sect for different people. Someone like ritual, some like meditation, some like to debate and ponder.. All different type of seekers with a common goal: to know Buddhism better and how to get out of this cycle of life and death and come back to help others.

I learn from those who agree with me and even more with those who disagree with me.

Important is I am willing to put down my ego and to see that I do not have the whole truth yet, that all.

To those who we may not agree with, I have my reservation on the Tooth, I can dun promote that, dun go to that temple but as far as Ven Shi Fa Zhao wear the sangha robe, I need to give that basic respect of not opening slamming him down.

Buddha, dharma and sangha, i am talking about is the universe form, not particular to any Buddha or temple or monk or any sutras

5. apolo13

apolo13 Registered Member

When two boxers fight and a third person is referee, the result may still be unfair.

But when two boxers fight and one is also the referee, the result .............. :heehee::heehee::heehee:

6. jojolee

jojolee Registered Member

Before fight already know the referee will win. Like that no need to fight liao. Even Mohd Ali or Mike Tyson will sure lose if fight with referee.

Tio bo? :hrmz:

7. dusty2103

dusty2103 Registered Member

:thumbs_up::biggthumpup1:

It's no longer a fight, it's bao jiak, 包吃

8. suwannaphum

suwannaphum Registered Member

I appeal to the forum Admin to please relook at and reverse the ban on B-I.
    Ultimately the power lies with the Admin hands.

9. newbee

newbee Registered Member

SHAME ON YOU! ABUSING AUTHORITY AND BULLYING MEMBERS. YOU DUN DESERVE TO BE A FORUM MODERATOR! :thumbs_down:

10. apolo13

apolo13 Registered Member

Very tio.

The word is integrity.

When there is conflict of interest but no integrity .......... respect is lost. :redface:

11. dusty2103

dusty2103 Registered Member

can't help but to agree, there was kuki, then sadsad and now BI.

12. newbee

newbee Registered Member

im waiting for this childish moderator to ban me... :smilie:

13. jojolee

jojolee Registered Member

好吃,吃夠夠
    Ho jiak, jiak kao kao

14. Alex.C

Alex.C Registered Member

Haiz.. This really remind me of Bro kuki's case.

15. jonas foo

jonas foo Registered Member

The butoh strikes again!!!! Yeah!!! Guys, appeal as much as u like, results will never change. This has happened not once not twice, each time also involves the butoh mod showing off his "power" his "ego" his "arrogant" attitude towards the members here. Nothing much can be done as since few years back AF already practising "you like, you stay. Dont like/disagree?? GET OUT!!!

16. suwannaphum

Reminds me of Sikkha.....

17. Jacky Cheong

Jacky Cheong Registered Member

I don't know why got rule to suspend member. I'm 1 of the VIP member for few car forums in Malaysia and Singapore , even in Australia. Their forum never got this kind of rules. All members chating sure got fire once or twice and at the end all peace.

Don't forget what kind of this forum is. It called Thai Amulets and Buddhism Online Discussion Forum. What Buddha teach? "Forgive" and "peace" but not "get out". =>It just my 2 cents.

18. suwannaphum

dharma very easy to preach. putting it into action is another thing.

19. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

If there is a poll, I believe that buddho did not handle this matter well. I do not know bro B-I in person, but still felt compelled to write for him.

20. Avanza

Avanza Registered Member

This look alike 2 great leaders. Quote.
    PAP Senior Advisor - My words is authority.
    Sir Alex Ferguson - Follow my words or ship u out, understand.

But this person don't have the charm n leadership to become senior advisor AF.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)