[Question/Help!] Anyone can share experiences of Pu Kai Kaew? Is he a Lersi or he is some other YIN entity?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by tiktok123, 15 July 2018.

1. tiktok123

tiktok123 Registered Member

Sorry new to this, I have this sudden attraction to this entity at Pikanet temple. Any bros can share your experiences and his back story? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

2. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

If i am not wrong, it is supposed to be a thai belief. Not sure why it appears in pikanet temple. I am not sure if we are talking about the same entity, I know there is one yin deity called Ku Kai Kaew which is a thai belief.

Ku Kai Kaew is a yin deity. It is more suitable for females and transvestites to worship Ku Kai Kaew. He likes female devotees more. According to what i know, some thai female devotees offered themselves as wife to Ku Kai Kaew. One of them is a Hong Kong master Chan Yu Chee. She claimed that Ku Kai Kaew has helped her a lot in her career. She lives in a landed property in Hong Kong.

Not sure if u are male or female. If u are male and non-transvestite, perhaps u may want to worship some others like Khun Pen?

Here's Chan Yu Chee's video for you explaining her relationship with Ku Kai Kaew.

Hope the above is helpful for you.

tiktok123, TwilighT and Mangala like this.
  3. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

by the way, the info i provided you is based on my knowledge and not my personal experience. I did not worship Ku Kai Kaew as I am neither female nor transvestite

Randelavie, tiktok123 and TwilighT like this.
  4. marc2

marc2 Registered Member

Quite interesting, last time never heard of this deity like suddenly many amulets of him and a statue of him at Huai khwang pikanet shrine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sangmo and Randelavie like this.
  5. Sangmo

Sangmo Registered Member

Basically is a Yin being. Not too sure if its an earth yin being or an underworld yin being as there is not much information given or spread out about its origin.

Yes it is a Thai belief, just like the Taoist magic of using 5 Male Ghosts to help in matter pertaining to wealth, sexual attractions and successes but whether is it consecrated in a more Brahmin Tantric manner or Thai animistic manner - is yet to be seen or known.

The Yin being does like females, transvestites and female transsexual. Especially is worn around neck, put in bra or in pockets. The other info I heard is you can't place below Buddha altar, needs a separate altar space on the floor or ground with its own offerings or in a separate space.

Offerings are the usual as any barang items.

6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

One of the pikanet temples in Huai kuang with a big ku kai kaew statue belongs to her god father. Not sure if it is the same one you are talking about.

Sangmo likes this.
  7. Sangmo

Sangmo Registered Member

The amulets are based on that yin being

8. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

Sangmo likes this.
  9. naughty

naughty Registered Member

Any reviews on Aj Tee Pu Kai Kiew?

10. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

i believe u have very low chances of getting a response here. Ku Kai Kaew worshipping is quite niche. Plus it is restricted to charbors. Even within charbor or transvestite community, very few will worship, as far as I know. Nevertheless, good luck to you :)

Sangmo and naughty like this.
  11. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

oh yes, if u are interested in Ku Kai Kaew, why not u ask Chan Yu Chee directly? She has the most experience with Ku Kai Kaew. And it seems like her career and business is booming with the help from Ku Kai Kaew. She lives in landed property in HK. As you know, landed property is very unaffordable there. So it's better for you to consult her directly

12. naughty

naughty Registered Member

Saw few Sg dealers "creating awareness" in Ku Kai Kaew. Wondering if it is a just a commercial value:lie-onion-head-emoticon:

Sangmo and Benson like this.
  13. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

This lady archan imho... Is a total bs cheeseball. I watched some GUAI tan series featuring her few years ago. Watched it cos she was slim n good looking back then. Imo, she a total cheeseball amulet shop owner.

14. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

may i know what is the meaning of cheeseball? Means Bui?

U say she was slim? Did i hear wrongly or did you used the opposite adjective? Ever since when was she slim?

But one thing for sure, she is unselfish in sharing knowledge and info, except for some mantras which she says she needs it for her own commercial purpose.

15. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

I worship a Lersi Ku Kai Kiew bucha from AC Tee.
    Very good in controlling barangs.
    After getting it, I no longer feel tired after keeping barangs.
    Wish wise, I have found a much better job.

16. Sangmo

Sangmo Registered Member

Have.. but in Sg.. *shrugs*.
    Thailand and Cambodian border, yes have but also a handful and not something worshiped and shared.

17. Sangmo

Sangmo Registered Member

Good.

18. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

Guai Tan to me is a TV series of showing group of zar bo screaming seeing ghost only.. Story also no head no tail.. Most only got head but no tail... Whole show is super obviously staged but act like reality...

Watch a few episodes and straight away cant take it..

Sangmo likes this.
  19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Those haunted house episodes are so boring. But those on achans, barangs and rituals are very informative

ax31 and Sangmo like this.
  20. Sangmo

Sangmo Registered Member

Watch horror movies much better.

ax31 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)