1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

3. Premium Banner Advertising

Any recommendations of Ajarns or master who are good at choosing wedding dates.

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by IamClive, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

Choosing date a very simple task if one knows how to read the Tong Sheng. Hope u don't get chopped for it.
  2. egggy

egggy Registered Member

It's not as easy as u think bro. Combining your family bazi your wife bazi and your bazi with the date is never a easy thing. Moreover. Thing to do . I mean some (special ritual ) does tongshu have them? I don't think so. Looking for a good master sure will have this kind of tips.
  3. IamClive

IamClive Registered Member

He suggested to me earlier I can look for him to perform this simple task.
  4. IamClive

I thank all the bros / sis if there is any for your suggestions and advice. I learnt quite a few things from each of you who replied.
  5. IamClive

I have asked around a few fengshui master last year, one of them is the renowned Huijie Shifu at Marine Parade, they all told me usually they won't be able give me the date immediately as they would need to calculate my gf and my dates. Some said 2-3days and there is one which said and 5-7days. I guess it's due to their busy schedule too. Eventually I didn't engage any of them as I hope to find someone who is well versed with this. Like everyone know, marriage happens only once in our lifetime.
  6. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

7. egggy

egggy Registered Member

I hope u are good enough to help brother here then.. May you have more merit.
  8. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

Oh no lah.. I didn't know TS had already approached all the big name masters liao. If I did I also won't be kaypoh already. Let those famous masters choose for him better.
  9. Stream1338

Stream1338 Registered Member

Hi all, is it true that Tong Shing-Chinese Almanac is not suppose to open for reading unnecessary?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)