[Exciting Events] Ajarn Maesiteung Coming to Singapore

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 20 August 2017.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Many have long awaited for Ajarn Maesiteung to come to Singapore. We are please to break the news that she is planning to visit devotees in Singapore in the month of September (tentatively planned on the 20th Sep).

Depending on the number of devotees she may meet and the possibility of finding an accommodation, she may adjust her length of stay.

It will be an once in a life time encounter to receive blessing and psychic/astrological reading by Ajarn Maesiteung. She is in her old age, and she has been hoping to visit the kind devotees in Singapore and give them her blessing while there is still time.

Some kind devotees have previously volunteered to sponsor her air-tickets and accommodation while in Singapore. She is deeply grateful for the generous support toward her work

If anyone is interested in allowing her a smooth journey here, and to assist her with the expenses during her stay in Singapore, you may contact us.

I will continue to update this thread on the latest. Thank you very much for your kind support.

[SG Events] - Ajarn Maesiteung's Psychic Reading & Prayer Service | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

Last edited: 4 September 2017
    Civic382 likes this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

Mr Tan KM contributed 100 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited: 3 October 2017
  3. Dhamma Galleria

Mr Koh HK contributed 150 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution[​IMG]

4. Dhamma Galleria

Mr Koh HK contributed 50 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution
    [​IMG]

5. Dhamma Galleria

Koh JJ contributed 200 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution[​IMG]

6. Dhamma Galleria

Mrs Lee SE & Family contributed 100 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution
    [​IMG]

7. Dhamma Galleria

Mr Ong HC & Family contributed 1000 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution. [​IMG]

8. Dhamma Galleria

MS Yeo YH contributed 30 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

9. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for the kind support towards sponsoring Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Ajarn has always expressed her desire to meet with devotees in Singapore face to face. We are currently planning for Ajarn to be in Singapore for a longer period, so that she will be able to give more than enough time to meet every individual interested to get blessing, psychic/astological reading or house blessing from her.

As this is the first time Ajarn is leaving her homeland, we are also helping her in applying for travel documents, and also arranging for accomodation for her to stay comfortably when she is here. We have received several enquries, on the details on how to meet her. We promise that we will finalize the details soon and post it onto this thread to keep you informed.

As there are many things to coordinate to make this trip a fruitful one for all, we plead for your time allowance and kind understanding in our planning process. We have previously set the arrival date of Ajan to be tentatively on the 20th September, nonetheless, please kindly take note that there could be slight adjustmnets to the date, due to the fact that Ajarn is still in the process of completing certain prayer rituals for devotees at her temple, and also there are various things to be settled before she can travel to Singapore and stay here for a longer period. Moreover, we will do our best to arrange everything in the best order and to assist her to be here either in September or October.

We thank you for your kind support towards Ajarn and her work. Our current plan is to assist Ajarn to conduct home visits (for those who do not want home visit, you may also meet her at other location). It is likely that there will be no mass gathering, as we understand the importance for each devotee to have their privacy, and also sufficient time, in asking questions and receiving different prayers.

I will continue to update on the latest and thank you for all the messages, support and contribution for turning her wish into reality. May all be blessed with happiness, peace and a beautiful life!

Theegg likes this.
  10. Dhamma Galleria

Leong MYW contributed 200 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.
    [​IMG]

11. Dhamma Galleria

Ajarn Maesiteung is in the process of applying for travel documents and will likely to get them all approved by end of September. We will continue to update on the latest. Thank you very much for your kind support.

12. Dhamma Galleria

Mr Yu CW contributed 50 sgd to sponsor Ajarn Maesiteung's trip to Singapore. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 1 October 2017
  13. Dhamma Galleria

Ajarn Maesiteung's air ticket to Singapore has been confirmed (5th Oct).

Last edited: 11 October 2017
    Hachiman likes this.
  14. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for the overwhelming messages that have been sent to us regarding Ajarn Maesiteung’s visit to Singapore and the services she will provide. We have decided to release the finer details of her visit so as to facilitate a smoother and hassle-free process for all who wish to meet her.

1) Kindly send over the amount, date and time of birth, names, and areas of concerns (e.g. questions you would like to ask for the psychic reading, or areas that you would like to be prayed for) beforehand to confirm and reserve your preferred appointment timing at least 3 days beforehand. By sending them beforehand, we would be able to prepare ourselves well to serve you better, which is the main point of her visit.

2) For people who have engaged her prayer services recently, you may meet her personally. We will be in touch with you soon regarding the appointment time. Please also feel free to contact us to arrange.

3) We understand that there may be times when appointment may need to be changed. This is allowed however, kindly inform us at least 24 hours beforehand.

4) Ajarn Maesiteung cannot speak English, and she will be assisted by her close disciple from Thailand, who can understand and speak simple English. Therefore, it will be much better if your areas of concerns, or questions to ask are sent over beforehand, this will allow better preparation and understanding on our part, so that we can double check carefully for the purpose of serving you better, although I will be there and try my best to facilitate the conversation. I will humbly apologise in advance as my Thai language may not be proficient enough but I will do my best to make sure that your messages are communicated accurately.

5) Her close disciple will help to take care of her daily living here. We have selected a good location for her stay here, which is close to Nex Mall @ Serangoon. Air tickets and the rental have been paid with the kind contribution by devotees from Singapore. She may travel to conduct home visit or company visit. We also aim to assist her to raise funds for her temple and charitable works in Thailand during this trip. Your kind contribution will be appreciated and will be accounted for transparently and responsibly, serving the very purpose the sum is meant for.

6) Kindly be patient with us as we will be tentatively holding the psychic and personal blessing and prayer session within a small residential area which is a private condo. There could be changes to this arrangement which we will update later if changes are confirmed. We aimed to allow Ajarn Maesiteung to stay comfortably and safely in this current trip or even future trips to Singapore. Entry into the condo may require you to leave behind the number of your NRIC and name for security purpose. As the area of the condo is small, and also to allow each devotee to have the privacy to ask questions, we may prefer 1 person at a time to meet with Ajarn (maximum 3 if it is needed). This will also allow each person to be given the full attention and time to ask questions and have their life issues or struggles addressed.

7) At appropriate moments, Ajarn’s close disciple or myself may provide other inputs that could be useful for each client’s unique situation. Ajarn’s close disciple is also trained in Thai astrological reading, and with my more than 15 years of study in Bazi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, and Master Degree in counselling, we hope to help each client to the best of our abilities. All information share with us will be kept strictly confidential. We will appreciate that clients be honest with us regarding the problems they are facing and what have happened, as we sincerely wish to help each who come for the appointment.

8) In terms of home visit, we will cover the travelling expenses so please do not worry about it. However, if your location is too far, we have to apologize in advance that we may not be able to go there. Whether she may be able to travel will also depend on her health condition on that day. We wish to have your kind understanding that as an elderly, there will be times she may fall sick or need more rest. We wish that she will have a pleasant stay here. Although it is her mission and kind intention to serve, we don’t wish to see her exhausted or falling sick here. Our current plan is to only allow her to carry out a maximum of 3 appointments a day only. Her stay may also be shortened and if she decides to go back to Thailand earlier, we will respect her decision.

9) I also must honestly admit that planning this trip has been both a great joy but exhaustion, due to the many things that have to attend to and prepare alone. I plead for your kind understanding that I would need to spend more time during this period taking care of Ajarn Maesiteung, and also arrange the appointments and other related issues, my astrological reading (written reports) may take more time to be delivered. It has always been my objective to provide accurate reading, and I don’t want time constraints to compromise the quality of my work. Your time allowance will be greatly appreciated. However, since I will be there in Singapore, if you wish to have face to face astrological reading by me or Feng Shui analysis, it will be available from now on. I will announce the finer details in later posts.

10) As each devotee has their own karma and destiny, there are times that only their own decisions and actions can change their lives and destiny for the better. Ajarn Maesiteung, her close disciple, and I may provide constructive advices, and also conduct prayers that will help each devotee to have a better spiritual condition that will lead to better mental, emotional and situational outcomes, but ultimately, each has to bear the consequences of their past actions (including that of the previous lives), and face the future consequences which are the fruits of their present actions. Nonetheless, our lives can be changed with new positive decisions and actions. As we sow the seeds of goodness together, I am sure that we can have a brighter future together. Nothing can escape from the universal law of cause and effect, and the circle of life. Be kind, compassionate, respectful, loving and generous to the ones around, and likewise you will reap positive karma and be loved, being well taken care and regarded by others, and the Deities and Buddha will protect you and bless you with abundance in life, and in turn you can help others. Be humble and learn to forgive life for its difficulties and obstacles and do your best to learn from them, and the heaven will make ways for all who is willing to have faith and courage to make their world and the world of others a better place. Learn to love and to give, as the only love you can ever keep is the love that you have given away.

15. Dhamma Galleria

P. S. Sincerely apologies in advance if I may take a longer time to reply messages or calls during this period. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Last edited: 10 October 2017
  16. Dhamma Galleria

On the way to airport. [​IMG]

17. Dhamma Galleria

Boarded[​IMG]

18. Dhamma Galleria

Arrived [​IMG]

19. Dhamma Galleria

6 Oct, 10 am - 11 am reserved

6 Oct, 11 am - 12 noon reserved

6 Oct, 8 pm - 10 pm reserved

7 Oct, 11 am - 12 noon reserved

7 Oct, 4 pm - 5 pm reserved

8 Oct, 3 pm - 4 pm reserved

8 Oct, 6 pm - 7 pm reserved

10 Oct, 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm reserved

11 Oct, 8 pm - 9 pm

Whatsapp: +6598411199

Last edited: 8 October 2017
  20. Dhamma Galleria

Donation in cash to support Ajarn's works. Thank you very much for the kind support![​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)