address of ajarns in thailand

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by deppalla, 1 August 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deppalla

deppalla Registered Member

hi
    what is the address of ajarn jin, ajarn thi and ajarn dech in THAILAND?
    someone can help me about that?
    thx

2. siamking

siamking Registered Member

Ajarn come to Singapore regularly, visit them when they are here. U got to Thailand visit must ask for permission 1st

3. deppalla

since now it was not a problem to get permission from phi peow, phi nan, phi ja, phi mi and from ajarn gaew. so what do you mean with permission? i am not wanna go to singapor to get a yant...
    so who are you to say i need permission to visit a ajarn?
    permission from you? rofl :fryingpan::fryingpan::fryingpan:

4. siamking

All the arjarn luksit open shops invite them to Singapore. U wan to visit must ask permission from them. Arjarn house is not like 7-11 open 24/7. Please show respect.

5. theeye

theeye Registered Member

just a word of fairness, i have personally come across many shops who would share other ajahns address and when people ask for their ajahn address they say cannot or dont know:hammer:

6. chris1982

chris1982 Registered Member

As my Duty Ajarns name are named here, i think got my right to speak.

Standing in the position of a shop owner, how can i share my biz secret with the public???? its like slapping myself or picking up a rock and dropping it on my feets.

If ur so sincer to get Inked by my Duty Ajarns, i welcome u to Siam.Ink and get their address urself, rather than ask in the internet. My door is always open, If my Duty Ajarns wanna gv u their address in Thailand, i will not stop them, they themself will have to guage to give or not, not me, i might be the boss but im also their luksit.

cheers,
    chris1982.Siam.Ink

7. kennykhoo

kennykhoo Registered Member

well said bro chris ...

8. clicked

clicked Registered Member

i like ur reply...u earned my respect :wink2:

9. clicked

clicked Registered Member

if know the address also wont tell u,so narrow minded...haiz

10. siamking

Yes well said bro. This is the point I try to get across to TS.

I went to sakyant then after that as I am in Thailand regularly I asked Ajarn for address, not to potong jalan but maybe to pay respect. Arjarn told me politely to check with shop owner, I think it is fair business practise. The shop incur overheads to bring Arjarn here, only fair not to reveal the address if not then Arjarn come one time all go Thailand look for him then Singapore all must close shop.
    Sakyant in Thailand is much cheaper than Singapore but you must take plane and stay hotel so you so stingy want to count end up is also LPPL

11. theeye

theeye Registered Member

http://amuletforums.com/ac-thong-t2354.html <= :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

i agree with what you say bro siamking, but when i see the above mentioned topic with the open posting of address, the first thing that comes to my mine is why not PM instead of openly posting ?

and 2ndly, as i have mentioned, there are some shops always willing to share other masters addresses in thailand but not their own. do not do unto others what you wont do unto yourself. i guess that is called business ethics. Any way i do not represent any masters (in fact i only have 2 yant done in oil). Just a thought :fryingpan:

12. deppalla

why not pm? cause this is a forum for sak yant right, so i asked in a thread. i didnt know that you are a bussiness man and the addresses are a big miracle! i stay in thailand regulary and have yant from 5 different masters and visited more masters to speak (in THAI!) with them. i will never go to singapore to get a yant at a ridicoulus price in a shop from a bussiniss men. so its only a little bit more time to check out where the samnaks are. but i think this big miracle thing is not the right understandment of sak yant.
    sry for my bad english
    im out of this thread

ps:thx for the link but i been to ajarn thong allready

13. siamking

What u mean by do not do unto others? AC Thong address was posted by bro Tien....so what? Bro Tien do not own any shop he was just sharing. Also u say PM, PM address already still must ask permission from AC luksit okay? How many times must tell u to get it?

14. siamking

U been to 5 masters so can speak thai so well so U MUST KNOW to visit AC u must ask permission from his luksit correct? AC not see u anyhow anytime right? Show respect la ask permission, never say cannot reveal address but MUST ASK PERMISSION

15. chris1982

As the boss of Siam.Ink, I welcome u, I will nv force anyone to do Sak Yant in Siam.Ink, many of my supporters just come to Siam.Ink to pay respect to my Ajarns, they nv even spent a cent and i still welcome them, because they respect my Ajarns, im oso an luksit of my Ajarns therefore i take my fellow supporters like senior and junior, we are like a family.

If money is what stopping to come Siam.Ink, I assure u, u dun not nid to spent a cent in Siam.Ink to get the address of my Duty Ajarns. Bro deppalla I sincerly invite u to Siam.Ink and visit my Duty Ajarns to show ur respect to them and ask their address yourself, show abit of sincer, i will always welcome u if u sincerly respect my Ajarns.

Anyway, I can sense a war is gonna start here soon, as a mod in this section, i hope u guys will cool dwn. If this thread turns into a war zone, im sorry but to close the thread, hope u guys understand.

cheers,
    chris1982:)

16. deppalla

nope, never asked someone else upfront. allways showing up at the samnak like EVERYBODY in thailand. nobody from singapor (ca 10 ppl everyday) asked for permission upfront at phi paows place. they showed up and phi paow is very happy to see them (like any other ajarn). so you said that a thai who knows no luuksit are forbidden to go to the samnak from those "siam ink" ajarns? that soundls like you have no clue...
    if you have other rules in singapore i am very sry. i never heard about that.
    it wasnt my goal to start a war and thank you for the invitation. IF i am in singapore i will visit the shop. but to get a yant from a thai master i prefer to get it in his samnak and not in a "shop" who making bussiness about yants.
    i will give any help to everybody to get a yant from everybody. it is a kind of a religious thing and everybody should be able to get help/protection from yants.
    so i am out. this looks like an shop forum and not an place for open minded ppl.

17. siamking

then the Thais will call you NO MANNERS behind your back they give you face never say infornt of you.

All the ajarns are brought here by their luksits, you want to meet arjarn is proper and manners to ask permission?

Example bro seansg bring Arjarn Perm to his house, you want to go is it must ask permission to enter his house see his master? USE UR BRAIN LAH!

You want to see Arjarn Piak for make takrut or ask for his address in thailand, is it not proper manners you got thru the luksit? YOU CAN SPEAK THAI DUN MEAN YOU VIP HOR!

bro chris invite you go his shop NO NEED SPEND A CENT to meet his Arjarns, what is your answer? You say you dun go to shop? You so hi class? Arjarn can go there sakyant you cannot go there to get yant?

Sorry to above 3 bros to bring up your name but just to show this moron an example. Some ppl think they so great they can speak thai but proper manners also dun have.

18. chris1982

I think enough had been said, Thread shall be closed.

cheers,
    chris1982:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)