4 Temples in Phitsunulok, 1 in Uthai Thani and 1 in Chinat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Young Yang, 29 July 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Yang

Young Yang Registered Member

5-Chinat-Wat Pak Klong Makam Tao-LP Suk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jayanto, ridoneko, Andy eu and 4 others like this.
  2. Young Yang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Saw a big gecko while we were at the gas station, it is really huge and they claimed that you could sell it as medicine if you can catch it
    [​IMG]

3. Young Yang

6-Uthai Thani-Wat Tha Sung
    We tried going over but it was already closed since 4pm...From the outside it really looks beautiful but the gate was closed so we didn't go in. As we were leaving the gates slowly swung open by itself..no wind or mechanism that I noticed ....wah..so saksit?! bo chap just go in and take some pics since it's opened. There were about 20 over dogs and they were howling like crazy at one time during the evening chanting...I wonder why....
    The temple really looks so beautiful from the outside so I decided that we will go back again the next day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 29 July 2014
  4. Young Yang

Nb..almost 5am! go sleep now..gotta wake up in 2 hours time..will post pics again on this temple as I did go back the next day..

And yes, better post this before I forget - Left at 7am and back about 8pm plus - Driver Prateep my usual driver - Damaged 6000 baht...

Nite...zzzzzz....snoring

5. scarface

scarface Registered Member

bro... geng mak mak as usual ::oniongoodjob::::oniongoodjob::::oniongoodjob::::oniongoodjob::

Young Yang likes this.
  6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Some of these temples has very nice and elaborate ceiling circumference cornice and also vertical pillar lining cornice. I was wondering whether they sell ready made ones for us to buy and diy fix it onto our own ceiling. If we ask contractor to do, it will cost s big bomb.

7. Young Yang

8. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Im so happy you uploaded these pictures.and even mentioned thier names. i went there... here. this year too. But didnt managed to upload cos the photos always got some other idiots who doesnt want me to show thier face. and these places we just got down, pray pray pray, snap snap snap. then jump into roti van to another location, so i didnt even take note of thier name. I remember somewhere there sell very very famous " smoke coconut drink" have the smoking fragrance and extra sweet. small brown round coconut. i think its outside the chinarat temple on the right side if u are facing the temple from the outside.
    the NPY... you ask 8 stalls from the same place, all 8 quote different price.
    Oh ya , there i another temple not so far, everyone buy eggs to worship . one egg basket inside got about 5 or 9. then you can make your wish. if its granted , you buy more eggs there next time, its a huge temple. the driver should know. but its really super crowded one.

9. davidlee2706

davidlee2706 Registered Member

I only wish i can travel to these temples with a group of temple visit kaki.

10. Young Yang

Sounds like one of the temples ah Chai and his wife brought me to.in suphanburi..offered Laksi somemore..and no monks stay there one..goosebumps

11. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Empty

Last edited: 28 September 2014
  12. samantha

samantha Registered Member

Those uploaded photos are gone. : (

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)